The American Medical Writers Association Carolinas Chapter supports those in the medical communications field. We provide opportunities to expand your professional network, offer access to medical writing resources and publications, and host professional development workshops and seminars, including an annual conference.
Our members are located in North and South Carolina, with many of our meetings occurring in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area of North Carolina.
- April 10 – Networking Dinner in Charlotte
- April 15 – Networking Dinner in Cary
- Our Spring Conference will be on May 2. Visit the Spring Conference section of our website and view our Registration Brochure.
- June 19 – Networking Lunch
- Join the team! Volunteer opportunities now available.
- Have suggestions for a chapter event? Email us!
If you are an AMWA member, join our Listserv to receive
chapter news, event updates, job opportunities, and more!
Email Kelsey Tsipis, our communications director, to get connected.