When you become a member of AMWA, you can elect to be added to our Chapter at no additional charge.
AMWA membership benefits:
- Community building and professional networking for career and personal enrichment
- Education offerings, including AMWA Journal, webinars, medical writing certificate programs, and Medical Writer Certified (MWC™) credentials
- Career development, including Jobs Online, Freelance Directory, and the Annual Conference
- Professional resources & support, including access to webinars, professional code of ethics, competitive and honorary awards, Mini Tutorials, and the Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Medical Writer
Carolina Chapter benefits:
- Regular Chapter meetings/events between September and June, which are typically held in the Research Triangle region of North Carolina
- Access to the AMWA Carolinas NewsFlash, our members-only newsletter, which announces upcoming Carolinas Chapter events, local job opportunities, and Microsoft Word tips
- Member prices to our annual chapter conferences
AMWA Social Media
For networking and discussions, you may also join the AMWA-Carolinas LinkedIn Group for networking and discussions.
- Create a LinkedIn profile at www.LinkedIn.com
- Submit a request to join the AMWA national LinkedIn group and the AMWA-Carolinas LinkedIn group
Follow AMWA Carolinas on Twitter! @AmwaCarolinas