- This event has passed.
Crafting Careers: The Synergy Between Medical Writing and Regulatory Affairs
September 20 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join the North Carolina Regulatory Affairs Forum (NCRAF) and the American Medical Writers Association Carolinas Chapter (AMWA Carolinas) for a unique joint networking and panel discussion event. Whether you’re a professional eyeing a transition or a PhD student/postdoc seeking a career in these fields, this is your opportunity to dive deep into the world of medical writing and regulatory affairs. Our panelists will share their personal journeys, demystifying the overlapping skills and expertise needed in both fields. Enjoy an hour of networking, appetizers, and soft drinks, followed by a 90-minute enlightening discussion with an open floor for audience questions.
- Demetrius Carter, SVP Regulatory Sciences & Medical Affairs, Certara Synchrogenix
- Kim Jochman, PhD, RAC, Sr. Director Med Writing, Merck
- Sam Suarez, PhD, Senior Principal Medical Writer, Regulatory Strategic Writing, AbbVie
- Seth DePuy, PhD, Manager Regulatory Affairs, Premier Consulting
- Rebekah Schulz, PhD, PMP, Regulatory Affairs Consultant, Parexel
- Hybrid: In-Person and via Zoom (link in registration confirmation email)
- Networking: 5:30 – 6:30 pm EDT. Heavy hors d’oeuvres will be served (in-person only).
- Panel Discussion: 6:30 – 8:00 pm EDT
- NC Biotech Center, 15 TW Alexander Dr., Durham, NC 27709
- Link: https://ncraf.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mcform&view=ngforms&id=2177139
- $20 until Sept. 6th, 2023;
- $30 after that.
- Deadline: Please Register by Sept. 6th, 2023.