- This event has passed.
AMWA 2022 Southeast Regional Conference
June 13, 2022 - June 14, 2022
The American Medical Writers Association (AMWA) invites you to the AMWA 2022 Southeast Regional Conference, taking place June 13 and 14 at the Luminary Hotel & Co. in Fort Myers, Florida.
Join experts in the field of medical communication for education sessions and connect with professionals in the field. Whether you are interested in getting started as a medical writer or editor, enhancing your skills, or exploring a freelance career, the program line-up has opportunities for you, including
- Developing a Clinical Evaluation Strategy with an Eye to Regulatory and Quality Requirements
- Leveraging Public Relations in Medical Communications
- Resources for Researching Medical Devices Using Publicly Available Databases
- Think Like an Editor: Improving Document Quality for Regulatory Submissions
- Communicating Science to the Public
- Freelance Jam Session
The program also offers, the highly rated, intensive, small group, interactive workshops that are a staple of AMWA conferences. The following writing and regulatory programs are featured:
- Strategies for Persuasive Writing Workshop
- Advanced Writing
- Regulations: What Does a Medical Writer Need to Know?
AMWA welcomes all who are interested in the field to join us for an engaging experience. Visit the AMWA Southeast Regional Conference webpage for detailed program information and to register.