The AMWA 2022 Southeast Regional Conference is taking place June 13 and 14 at the Luminary Hotel & Co. in Fort Myers, Florida.
The Carolinas Chapter is a proud sponsor of this unique learning experience created in partnership with the Florida and Southeast chapters, and we hope to have a strong showing of our chapter members there. We are excited to be back in person for AMWA education and we look forward to seeing you!
The program line-up includes educational sessions on a variety of medical communication topics. We are sure you will find sessions that meet your professional development goals.
- Developing a Clinical Evaluation Strategy with an Eye to Regulatory and Quality Requirements
- Leveraging Public Relations in Medical Communications
- Resources for Researching Medical Devices Using Publicly Available Databases
- Think Like an Editor: Improving Document Quality for Regulatory Submissions
- Communicating Science to the Public
The popular AMWA Freelance Jam Sessions. moderated by Brian Bass, MWC, are also a part of the program. These sessions provide a supportive space for freelancers to share their experiences and concerns, get questions answered, discover they’re not alone, and develop a valuable support network.
The program also offers, the highly rated, intensive, small group, interactive workshops that are a staple of AMWA conferences. The following writing and regulatory programs are featured:
- Strategies for Persuasive Writing Workshop, Susan Aiello, DVM, ELS
- Advanced Writing, Susan Aiello, DVM, ELS
- Regulations: What Does a Medical Writer Need to Know?, Karen Bannick McQuoid, MA, RAC, FRAPS
Learn more about the program, conference faculty, and learning opportunities on the AMWA Southeast Regional Conference webpage, including information about our health and safety protocols.