AMWA Carolinas wants YOU to share your expertise and ideas at the 2022 Carolinas Chapter Conference (May 6, 2022). This is an excellent opportunity if you’d like to help prepare medical communicators and if you’re looking for a challenging & fun, professional development activity!
Click here to submit a proposal for a 1-hour plenary session or a lunchtime roundtable. Consider these popular topics:
- Core knowledge & skills (eg, lean authoring, health literacy, editing efficiencies, writer-editor relationships)
- Career development (eg, time management, team management, project management)
- Technology trends (eg, language-based artificial intelligence, structured content management, automation)
- Cross-functional knowledge & collaborations (eg, understanding and working with colleagues in statistics, labeling, data management, regulatory affairs, or pharmacovigilance)
- Diversity & inclusion (within medical communication, clinical trials, the pharmaceutical industry, etc.)
DUE NOVEMBER 15, 2021.