When you become a member of AMWA, you can elect to be added to our Chapter at no additional charge.
AMWA membership benefits:
- Community building and professional networking for career and personal enrichment
- Education offerings, including AMWA Journal, webinars, medical writing certificate programs, and Medical Writer Certified (MWC™) credentials
- Career development, including Jobs Online, Freelance Directory , and the Annual Conference
- Professional resources & support, including access to webinars, professional code of ethics , competitive
and honorary awards, pocket training , and
a toolkit for new medical writers
Carolina Chapter benefits:
- Regular Chapter meetings between September and June, which are typically held in the Research Triangle region of North Carolina
- Access to the AMWA Carolinas NewsFlash, our members-only newsletter, which announces upcoming Carolinas Chapter events, local job opportunities, and Microsoft Word tips
- Member prices to our annual Chapter Conference
AMWA Social Media
For networking and discussions, you may also join the AMWA-Carolinas LinkedIn Group for networking and discussions.